Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Beginning



Hello Everyone!
Almost everyone in my family has a blog, and since we just got married I thought I would start one too!

Robbie and I were married November 14Th 2008, in the Columbia River Temple. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I remember being so nervous about a month before, not because of the marriage but for my first time through. After my interview with president Baker all my worries were gone, and I was super excited! Time flew and soon the day was here, it was everything I ever hoped for and more. It was peace full and relaxing knowing that we were together taking another step in our life to return to live with our Heavenly Father! I'm so grateful for the experience and all my family that attended. They were a great support. Mostly, I wouldn't have been able to do this with out Robbie, he has been my strength ever since we met. His Testimony and faith in the church and our savior makes me want to be that much more for him and myself! He treats me like a queen (which I don't deserve) and reminds me everyday how much I love him. Our love for each other continues to grow as we take life together at a different speed. I'm grateful for him, his love, and amazing example!

Even though it was freezing cold outside, Julie, being amzaing, got some great shots!


Add Image

4 comments:

  1. Geezz Jo. You made me cry. I'm so happy for you two. And I'm so proud of my little sister! I love you Joey!! And Robbie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! I am glad you started a blog, it will help me keep up with what is going on in your life! Keep posting and congrats again on the marriage!
    Love ya, aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about your blog. . . .welcome to the blogoshpere

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Grand-daughter! Isn't it time for another entry? poppy~

    ReplyDelete