Friday, July 3, 2009

Wedding Weekend

On the 27th we had two weddings to attend. Since Rob was working of course that ment that I went by myself. Derek and Sara Royalance got married friday the 26th and I went to their reception at the Roylance home. Sara and I were really good friends growing up through church and sports. we are so proud and happy for them.
My second cousin and really good friend Stefanie married Nic Galfano on Saturday the 27th of June. My family was there and my niece Taya was able to play with her cousin Evony. I got some cute pictures of all the kids.

Derek and Sara Roylance



Nic and Stefanie-- you may kiss the bride




Cade was my little buddie


Dane, Taya, and Amber

Dane and Taya have chessy smiles


Emily Shuler

Kelsey Garner
(Kelsey Stefanie and I are all second cousins)

Taya had fun with the other kids there

Evony

Taya had fun posing for me





Kelsey and Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment