Monday, September 14, 2009

Jeff and Ivory

Yeah!! sissy gets married! My sister and best friend Ivory Kisler married Jeff Ranstrom on Aug 29, 2009. Wow what an exciting day, it was the perfect weather for the perfect couple. I love you guys so much, and am so happy for you! Ivory married a great guy perfect for her and Rob and I are so excited to have him as our new brother! Our next mission is to get sierra married. Jeff's sister-in-law Holly did a great job on their pictures... take a look :)























2 comments:

  1. Yes Ivory and Jeff make the perfect match. And it was a wonderful day.. Your next mission huh.. thanks a lot. I can do that on my own thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you go sierra!

    i think these two make a pretty good match myself, now if we could only get them blogging?!!

    (jeff was featured on our fish blog...check out the link on my blog)

    ReplyDelete